At Virtual Campus, we are proud to partner with families to create a warm and caring environment for all learners.
Through these partnerships, we create thoughtful, tangible, and supportive resources, share expertise to support family socio emotional well-being, leverage digital tools, and foster a culture of innovation and exploration.
Literacy Parent Series & Resources
Providing families and caregivers thoughtful, tangible, and supportive resources
Family Tech Support Site
Leveraging digital tools is an integral part of teaching and learning at Rochester Community Schools
- Are transitional kindergarten students eligible for the RCS Virtual Campus?
- What is the role of the parent or guardian for students in the RCS Virtual Campus?
- Why would a student choose online learning?
- As a parent/guardian, how can I support my student?
- Can students with an IEP enroll in the Rochester Community Schools Virtual Campus?
- Who will be my teacher and will I ever get to meet them in person?
- Will there be any orientation sessions made available?
- Describe a typical day’s workload.
- Do students need to login everyday?
- How does my student get help?