At Virtual Campus, we are proud to partner with families to create a warm and caring environment for all learners.
Through these partnerships, we create thoughtful, tangible, and supportive resources, share expertise to support family socio emotional well-being, leverage digital tools, and foster a culture of innovation and exploration.
Literacy Parent Series
Providing families and caregivers thoughtful, tangible, and supportive resources
Family Tech Support Site
Leveraging digital tools is an integral part of teaching and learning at Rochester Community Schools
- Are transitional kindergarten students eligible for the RCS Virtual Campus?
- What is the role of the parent or guardian for students in the RCS Virtual Campus?
- Why would a student choose online learning?
- As a parent/guardian, how can I support my student?
- Can students with an IEP enroll in the Rochester Community Schools Virtual Campus?
- Who will be my teacher and will I ever get to meet them in person?
- Will there be any orientation sessions made available?
- Describe a typical day’s workload.
- Do students need to login everyday?
- How does my student get help?