Creativity Challenges are tools designed to support the development of critical thinking, problem-solving, collaboration, and creativity.
In a virtual setting, they serve as a way to remix vintage tools with more advanced technologies. The challenge itself consists of four parts: the backstory, the challenge directions, accepting the challenge, and sharing & giving feedback. Each Creativity Challenge will be structured the same and will include a brief video explanation of the areas mentioned above as well as an interactive component encouraging student engagement.
- What is the research that supports Creativity Challenges as a teaching tool?
- How do Creativity Challenges connect to classroom curriculum and learning outcomes?
- Will students need to go out and purchase additional craft supplies?
- When can I expect Creativity Challenges to happen?
- How will Creativity Challenge Launch information be shared with teachers and the school community?
- How long do students have to complete each school wide challenge?