Story Voyage Podcast
Hello, my name is Amanda McKay and welcome to Story Voyage Podcast.
The 2020-2021 school year has been like no other. For those of us who have the chance to lead in a new school environment, an immense amount of learning is taking place. After nearly 20 years as an educator of all age levels Kindergarten through Grade 12, this year I am on a journey with my colleagues starting a new virtual school. We are building a culture all about community, creativity, innovation, and adventure. This podcast is to lift stories from our school community that highlight our culture and connect them to relevant throughlines in education.
We have an exciting line up ready for you listeners. Don't miss a single episode of Story Voyage. Episodes will be linked and posted here on our virtual campus website every other Friday and we look forward to sharing our stories with you.
Join us every other Friday for the Story Voyage Podcast!
Every other week, we share the story of how our educators use innovation, community, creativity and adventure.
- Story Voyage Episode #1: Founding Fathers, Friday, February 5
- Story Voyage Episode #2: Virtual Connection, Friday, February 19
- Story Voyage Episode #3: Mathematics Mindset, March 5
- Story Voyage Episode #4: From the Virtual Middle, March 19
- Story Voyage Episode #5: Book Ends, April 2